Wednesday 23 May 2012

Outfit Post #2 - Pastel Colours

Hey Lovelies! Got my second outfit post for you today. I wore this to Buddakan on Saturday for my flatmates birthday. It's the restaurant in NYC which is used in the scene of Carrie and Big's engagement dinner in the 1st Sex and the City movie! If, like me you are very obsessed with Sex and the City you can imagine how excited I was! We were sat downstairs where the long table is that was used for the dinner! It was VERY yummy food and if you are ever in NYC you should check it out - 17th street and 9th avenue!

Happy Wednesday - not long to go now!





Dress - H and M $29.99
Bag - H and M - $25.99
Sandals - Primark (very old)
Belt - Vintage
Bracelet - Pandora
Nail Varnish - Nails Inc
Watch - Casio 30 pounds

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful dress and bag!!! u look really pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!! I love H&M at the moment and super cheap :)

      Delete