Monday, 21 May 2012

Outfit Post #1 - Shiny Leggings

Hello Lovelies, I hope everyone had a good weekend!! It was SOOO sunny in NY this weekend, literally bikini weather! Today I was greeted with torrential rain, arrived at work looking like I'd swam to work! Definitely not a good look for anyone haha! Anyways today is my first outfit post, let me know what you think! I wore this outfit out on Friday night for my flatmate's 21st, such a good night!

Happy Monday... let's hope this week goes quick!






Top - Topshop (old)
Leggings - American Apparel (get them HERE)
Wedges - Office (old)

Thanks to ma bez at Katie's Wardrobe for taking the pics, apologies for the not so good quality!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous top! pretty girl!

    http://katieswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so simple but stunning! Love the shiny leggings!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! just had a gander at your blog, love it!! xx

      Delete