Tuesday 15 May 2012

American Apparel

Hi Lovelies......


Hope your week is going well!! I had a fun weekend in Washington DC with friends, I'd share some photos but we left my friend's camera with allll our photos on in the Megabus! *cry*

We stumbled across the American Apparel Warehouse sale in NYC yesterday.... amazingness in 1 store!! We weren't expecting much but there is a LOT of good stuff for majorly discounted prices! I hope to post some outfit photos of what I bought soon but seriously if you live in NYC you should check it out!

For my 2nd year Fashion Management and Marketing module I wrote a report on American Apparel's business model and explored it's PR strategies....... they have a LOT of controversial, provoactive advertising! Thought I'd share some of my faves (not the most provocative don't worry)!






Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. American apparel does have a lot of easy to wear cloths that I love. Most of their ads a great but some not so much.
    I'm having a You Choose dress giveaway on my blog and would love for you to pass by and enter!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete