Saturday 2 February 2013

NYC memories........

Hi Everyone!

Apologies again for the absence, I'm now in my final year of uni and things are getting Stressful!!!! (stressful needed a caps!) As most of you know I was living in NYC for 6 months back in 2012..... how long ago it now seems!!! Just thought I'd share a few highlights from my life in NY for you to all see... and also for me to remincise!!!

 Just chillin' infront of the empire state.....
 All the NY interns before heading out on the town!!
 Bezwa came to visit so we went to the top of the rock!
 Same trip......... Times SQ
 Heading out for a spot of dinner at the Hard Rock....
 With the little brother before heading across to Staten Island....
 FAVE pancakes ever...... Big Daddy's!
More friends came to visit, in Central Park!




 Happy 4th!!!!
 Yet more friends..... dancing the night away in LAVO!
 Top of the Rock with the brother and the bezwa <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment