Sunday, 3 February 2013

DKNY x Opening Ceremony

Hope everyone's had a lovely Sunday!! I've lost my voice... hopefully temporarily, so I've been drinking hot water, honey and lemon and watching Harry Potter with my bez over at Katie's Wardrobe. I've got a phone interview for my dissertation tomorrow so really hoping my voice comes back! #finalyearproblems

I was browsing and came across this gem of a collab.... only DKNY x Opening Ceremony! I predict a sell out.... espesh as Cara Delevingne is fronting the campaign!

Have a great week folks x

Especially love the bomber.....

All photos courtesy of Vogue


  1. Love the DKNY cropped hoody!

    too cute xx

  2. love this sporty line! so cute! love your blog by the way! i followed! would love you to check out mine! x

    1. i know how cute is it!! thank you! i followed, love your blog!!