Sunday 4 July 2010

My Favourite Vogue Covers




I have spent my morning looking through the Vogue UK cover archive, and I found myself so mesmerised with some of them I thought I would share with you my favourites. First is the iconic January 1990 cover featuring Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Tatjana Patitz, Christy Turlington and Cindy Crawford photographed by Peter Lindburgh. My second favourite is January 2002 featuring Stella Tennant, Erin O'Connor, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Rosemary Ferguson (and unseen on inner cover: Jasmine Guinness, Georgina Cooper, Sophie Dahl, Jodie Kidd) and those seated, from left: Cecilia Chancellor, Jacquetta Wheeler, Liberty Ross, Elizabeth Jagger, Jade Parfitt (and unseen on inner cover: Lisa Ratliffe, Karen Elson, Alek Wek and Vivien Solari), shot by Mario Testino. Thirdly, this Kate Moss cover from December 2008 is magical and beautiful, encompassing the magic of Christmas while remaining high fashion, shot by Nick Knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment