Friday 25 June 2010

London, London, London





I write this post extremely tired, my eyes falling asleep at my Mac. Seriously need to drink more Red Bull/ caffeine or something. I have been absent from my blog due to lack of wii-fii where I am staying in London, and write to you now from the confines of the Yorkshire countryside - bliss. I had such a fun week interning, but my highlight has to be searching London's fashionable areas for a 'pop up shop' for the designer I am working for right now. I got a real feel for the actual city of London and why it is what it is. I am completely in love with the new A/W campaign by Louis V featuring 3 stunning models, one in her 20s, one in her 30s and one in her 40s. Karen Elson, Christy Turlington and Natalia Vodianova are beautiful in this fifties inspired shoot. Other favourites of mine include Burberry, Prada and Valentino.

No comments:

Post a Comment